Skouras Estate - Armyra '18 0.75lt
Its initial characteristics are a clear yellow-green color with greenish highlights. The nose is expressive, with aromas of ripe peach, melon, green apple, tropical fruits such as pineapple as well as hints of lemon. Aromas of butter and bread crust complete the aromatic profile. The mouth is rich, round, cool, balanced. The aftertaste is relatively long-lasting with complexity and continuous evolution.
Seventy per cent fermented in stainless steel vats and 30% fermented and aged in new French barriques for 6 months.
- Protected Geographical Indication (PGI) Peloponnese
- Corinthia and Argolida at a 200 ft (60 m) altitude
- Main type of soil
- Age of vines (average)
- Chardonnay: 26 years Malagousia: 13 years
- Harvest dates
- Chardonnay: Middle of August Malagousia: End of August
- Alcohol by volume
- Total acidity (tartaric acid)
- 5.9 g/l
- Dry white
- Country of Origin